Situated in one of Grays Point’s most sought after locations, this beautifully presented family home sits on a 759sqm block and falls into the catchment area of Grays Point and Gymea Bay Primary School, and Kirrawee and Gymea High.
- Renovated eat-in kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and tonnes of bench and cupboard space
- Beautiful sunroom off the kitchen leading out to the immaculately landscaped garden and entertainers BBQ area
- Four generous sized bedrooms, all freshly painted with carpet and wardrobes
- Sun drenched formal lounge with polished floorboards and built-in shelving / entertainment unit
- Main bathroom with a relaxing deep spa bath and second bathroom with shower
- The downstairs rumpus room is a perfect private retreat with a beautiful slow-combustion fireplace and wet bar
- Ducted air-conditioning, solar roof panels, freshly painted, level yard
- Automatic single garage with internal access, huge laundry and home office
With the school bus stop right at your door and reserves, rivers and the National Park only minutes away, this beautifully presented Grays Point property really is the perfect family home.