Nestled in a quiet, family friendly street and surrounded by lush native gardens, this warm & inviting split level family home offers free flowing indoor/outdoor living & ample space for the growing family.
- Large well-appointed galley kitchen with adjoining informal dining area
- Multiple spacious living areas and north facing views of the city
- Renovated bathroom, large laundry with second guest toilet
- Teenagers retreat, home office or guest (5th) bedroom downstairs
- Multiple paved entertaining spaces, lush backyard & manicured gardens
- Four schools within 1km, Sutherland North Primary School 300m away
- Easy 15 minute walk to train station and buses at the end of the street
- Rear carport & an abundance of under house storage
- Brick-veneer construction, built in 1979, land size 588 sqm
Forthcoming auction, if not sold prior. Whether you’re buying your first home, upsizing / downsizing or looking to invest, this is not one to miss!